Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Woo, We have a FOTD!



I said a while ago that I was going to start posting more FOTD's.. Although really this is an EOTD cos I don't show my face, but whatever!

To create this look I used some fabulous Sleek products. (I LOOOVE Sleek!)

*MAC Blackground Paint Pot
*Sleek Eye Dust ('Dirty' - Dark Brown) All over lid
*Sleek Eye Dust ('Drama' - Matte Black) On Outer Corner and crease/Lower lashline
*Urban Decay E/S (Rust) On inner corner
*GOSH Black Ink Waterproof Eye liner on waterline
*Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
*Matte White to Highlight browbone


Here are a few more pics..



Thanks for reading all. What do you think of the new layout?

Have a great weekend! x

4 comments:

Glittermillie said...

That's such a gorgeous look. It looks fab on you!
I'm going to a party tomorrow, I may try something similar!

Love the new layout!!

Unknown said...

Like the new layout, looks good.

I only recently started using sleek, but I am SO impressed with the e/s quality. Intense colours, feel like velvet to apply, and last all day. HOW on earth do they manage it for less than £5???

Becky said...

Gorgeous look hon xx I have Dirty as well, love it as a crease colour.

em said...

love the new layout!

this eotd is great! I love how it's smoky but thrn has that pop of highlight in the inner corner. I love sleek too!