Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Maybelline - Ambre Rose.



I bought this lipstick a while ago and just neglected it, which was very silly of me, considering how much I wanted to get it! I'm silly like that though :)

Anyway, I am pleased to report that I have been giving it some love recently and I love it, It is so smooth and applies like a dream and feels moisturising on my lips.. It's not the most vivid of lip colours, obviously! But it is a subtle pale pink-ish colour that I think just makes my natural lips look prettier :)

This is an easy to wear colour that you can just throw in your purse and apply on the go :) Mine cost around £6.00 from Superdrug.. Yeh baby!


 ♥
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

4 comments:

Becky said...

It looks so pretty every time I see it. Maybe I should actually use mine?

*Dainty*Dollymix* said...

This looks gorgeous on you, love the colour!
May have to pick this up for myself!
Great post!
<3 xox

mizzworthy said...

Totally agree - its a very easy to wear - my lips but better - type of shade xxx

Tottering along said...

I've been meaning to buy this, it's just so pretty.

Rosie xx xx