Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

FOTD - Stormy Eyes.

So I recently received this baby in a swap..



Gorgeous, right? It is the Infatuating Rose Palette from MACs Christmas Collection 2008.

Well I have been eager to play with it, but have been giving make up a break recently because my skin had a bad reaction to some new cleanser I tried out.

But the other day I got it out and just started putting the colours to my eyelids, and this is what I came up with.. (The eyeliner is a little thick, My Sleek Ink pot is majorly dried out and hard to work with!)




I hope you likey :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh i luurve the eyes it looks soo lovely, the palette looks fab xx

Unknown said...

Ahhh it looks gorgeouss
xxx

*Dainty*Dollymix* said...

Wow that palette looks amazing!
Your eyes look so gorgeous here! Great look!
xox

WinterBlossom said...

Gorgeous look! :D xxx

Lipglossiping said...

woah, that is one of the prettiest palettes I've ever seen... beautiful cool toned colours! x

Emma said...

Gorgeous. You are so talented and what a fab palette
xx

Carlito86 said...

Jealous - that is gorgeous! Love the look you have created too!