Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Clean and Clear Spot Kit.



Exciting new for all you girls and boy who have troublesome skin, which I'm sure you will know by now, I really do.

So Clean & Clear are just launching a new 'Advantage Kit' in the UK for those of us with really bad skin. It says you will see results pretty much immediately too, how great does that sound?

The website says that 100% of people who tried this saw an improvement in just ONE day, They had clearer skin after just Four weeks and after eight weeks their skin stayed clearer.

Now, as a long term Acne sufferer (Since my early teens) this to me sounds really great and I am very eager to try this kit out!

Inside the kit you get :

1 - Spot Control Cleanser: fast acting technology; deep cleanses to help prevent spots.

2 - Spot Control Moisturiser: helps fight and prevent spots. makes skin soft and smooth

3 - Fast Clearing Spot Treatment Gel: helps reduce spots in 4 hours!

You can read up on what they do in more detail on the website, Just click here.

The packaging looks really sleek too, which is always a plus!



Here is an interesting before and after video from Freya, I think you will agree that the results are pretty impressive.









So, what do you think about this kit, will you be trying it out? I will, for sure. As soon as I can get my grubby mitts on it and start using it I will definitely give it a review, with some before and after shots.

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

2 comments:

DeeDee Louise said...

i think i'll give it a go

Tottering along said...

I don't know if I'll be trying this or not as I never have the motivation to stick to a skincare routine enough, I'll forget to do something one night and then I get disheartened. It's like being on a diet then eating a bar of chocolate, realising you've screwed up so you have some more chocolate.