Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

» Barry M Dusky Mauve NOTD.

I finally got the beautiful new nail paint from Barry M, that is 'Dusky Mauve' .. A gorgeous purple polish with a purple/pink shimmer to it. This is a gorgeous deep colour that is opaque within two coats, and lasts for days, even without a top coat. I am in love.

I'm sure you are all aware that this is a near perfect dupe for the infamous 'Paradoxal' from Chanel. I don't own it, and could never have forked out nearly £20 for a nail polish, but you don't need to when you can get this for £2.99 from Superdrug, Boots, or here online.



It's gorgeous, init? .. This was a gift from a gorgeous friend. Thanks Leonie.


Thank you for reading. 
Sophie. xx

5 comments:

Beauty's Bad Habit said...

I have this and it's beautiful :) I think Barry M have come out with some real winners lately! It's interesting to see how everyone's pictures of it look quite different, just shows how interesting the colour really is!

xXMaNdAXx said...

i've got this and really love it!! my sister loves it so much she keeps stealin it from me pfpfpf lol :) they've got really nice colours and they're cheap!

Dani said...

It looks so nice on you! I got it and when I tried it I really didn't like it, I'm not sure it works with my skintone, but after seeing how pretty it is on you I might give it another go xx

♥PINK DOLLY♥ said...

WOW I really like this colour!

Stevista said...

I recently got this and it's really pretty! :) Barry M rocks! ♥

xxx