Pages

Monday, November 01, 2010

» Gabrielle Faust/Overall Beauty FOTD!

...
...
Hey Everyone!
I said when I reviewed these shadows a few weeks back that I would post a FOTD look from using them, So here it is. I went for something vampy, but not as in your face as I could have gone. I wanted it to be wearable. I used the peach shade (love lost), and then one of the deeper berry shades (vampire kiss) with the brown (aftermath) in the outter corner/crease. I blended that all softly towards the brow with a pale shade (hourglass sand).

All of these colours are intensely pigmented and then blend really well. On my waterline I used a gold kohl liner and on my lips I am wearing Revlon Colorburst in Plum. Which I love!

...
 

4 comments:

xXMaNdAXx said...

nice look! love your lip colour.. I have revlon colorburst in blush and it's really lovely xoxo

http://blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

Dani said...

Beautiful, you look absolutely stunning! That kind of smoky eye really suits you!x

Kate said...

Vampire Kiss really suits you, and what a great name!
Kat x
Don’t forget to enter my giveaway @ Click&Make-Up!

Unknown said...

Beautiful xx