Pages

Friday, November 05, 2010

» Vampy Eye Make Up..

If I was to have gone our this year for Halloween (which I didn't) Then I had a whole look in mind that I would have liked to go for. I'd have wanted to go as a vampiress, Nothing over the top, just a nice vampy look, some fangs, crazy hair and dark make up.


Seeing as I wasn't going out, I thought I would play with my make up and create a look that I might have worn. This is not perfected, It was more of a test, but I think with darker lips, brows and some fangs it could be a cool Halloween-ish/Dark Mysterious look. I love how eye catching the pop of red is.


What do you think of it? .. To create it I used the Circus Palette from Sleek MakeUp - Just the red and black, obviously :) On the lips is Revlon Colorstay Plum lipstick. A new fave of mine at the moment.

Thank you for reading. 
Sophie. xx

10 comments:

Just me, Leah said...

Nice!! What's the red on your eyes? I can't carry it off, I look like I've been beaten up :S

pixie81 said...

This is so gorgeous and sexy i love it Sophie! x

Mina said...

The pop of red /is/ rather fabulous, yes!

Sophie said...

Thanks ladies! :)
The red is from the Sleek Circus Palette, I mentioned it in the post.
Sooo glad y'all like it! xx

nicoletta said...

This looks fabulous i love it x

Unknown said...

I love this make up and the red e/s really makes your eyes pop! :))

http://stripesandscarlets.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

amazing!! Id like to try this on me!! :-)
x

Lina said...

I love it! I think I have that palette so am def gonna try it out! Looks amazers. xx

Stevista said...

This is one of my favorite looks from you! :) Btw your necklace is so pretty, I love anything heart shaped :)

xxx

Sophie said...

Thanks everyone :)