Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

» Neutral with Lashes FOTD.


Todays face of the day is a look that I did with the HD Brow Palette. It has huge shades in it for the brows that can be used as eyeshadows, so that is what I did, and I jazzed it up with some gorgeous Blink + Go lashes from the 'Tease' Range.


The lashes are long, flirty, and they feel so lightweight and natural and are easy peasy to apply. Love them!


To create the look, this is what I used :
UDPP
NYX Milk
Light shade (Lid) HD Palette
Dark Brown (Crease) HD Palette
Black (Outter Corner) HD
Med Brown (Lower Lashline) HD
Collection 2000 extreme liner (Black)
Blink + Go Tease lashes
Collection 2000 extreme mascara (Black)
MAC Prep & Prime Face
Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation
Max Factor Creme Puff Powder
Sleek Rose Gold Blusher
Medium Brown HD for brows
Maybelline 'Pink Brown' Lips.
 The finished look looked like this :


What do you think? I think the lashes just make it look really glam. I love false lashes so much!

Blink + Go Lashes Available from here. HD Brow Palette Available From here.

6 comments:

Cydonian said...

I really love the shape of the lashes on your eyes, lovely xx

Kelly said...

Those lashes look fab :)

Caroline said...

those are some major lashes! i love nyx milk, everyone creates amazing looks with it.

SweetsQueen said...

Fantastic look. Love the crease and lashes! :)

Anonymous said...

You'll soon be able to buy direct from www.blinkandgo.co.uuk - keep your eyes peeled!

Stevista said...

I love the lashes on you hun! ;)

xxx