Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sparkly Nails!


I was recently sent a few bits from 'Sparkly Nails', a great little website that is packed full of all things nail related! Nail art gems, polishes, fimo slices and glitters.

The pink, lilac and white nail stickers above are currently on my toes and they look really good, and with a clear top coat over them, they last for ages. The rhinestones are very pretty and really sparkle in the light, and the nail art striper in red is really opaque, unlike some striper's you can get. I will have a NOTD post where I show how I have used it, soon!

The striper polish is only £3.00 and the stickers range from as little as 60p on the site. If you are a nail addict, definitely check this site out! P & P is only £1.50 too! :)


Thank you for reading. 
Sophie. xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ordered :) Thanks for the link!