Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

→ Liz Earle Energising Body Lotion.

After trying the body scrub of this range, I was sent the lotion to try out. It smells just the same, which is a lovely herbal heavenly scent that instantly awakens your senses!.. Mmmm.
This lightweight, heavenly scented lotion is packed with naturally active botanicals that have been specially selected to help smooth, firm and tone your skin. Massage into skin to improve its appearance and elasticity and to help firm and tone, particularly on problem areas such as upper arms, hips and thighs. A blend of 19 naturally active botanicals including ivy, caffeine, horse chestnut and butchers broom.
Yes, Yes, Yes! I love this, and I am almost out of it. It is the perfect addition to the scrub that I have. It is a good texture, not too thick or thin - It soaks in quickly and feels soothing and cooling upon application. The smell lingers all day long, and I find myself sniffing my arms lots (!) .. It makes my skin look brighter and feel so, so smooth. I'm not sure about the toning and firming thing, as nothing but a gym would work for me. But it is a great lotion that moisturises and hydrates the skin.

Available in Liz Earle Stores, and Online.

1 comment:

kay eh tea ei. said...

I love liz earle, and I'm slowly building up my collection. Can't wait to get this. xo.
gh0stparties.com