Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

.. Kabuki Brush + Pouch.

I was recently sent this Beauty Boxes Kabuki Brush to try out and see what I thought about it. It's a really cute little kabuki with the softest hairs. It also comes with the cute little patent purse pouch, which is perfect for carrying the brush around in.

Beauty Boxes Say: This fabulously soft Kabuki brush with a big, fluffy head is ideal for applying your face powder, bronzing powder and blusher. It is made with natural goat hair and comes in its own stylish zipped pvc pouch to keep it safe and your handbag or beauty box clean.
What I Think: It's a really nice Kabuki brush. The bristles are super soft and densely packed into the brush, I have had no shedding from it and it washes lovely, and with a brush guard is shaped like new after every use. I like the little pouch idea too, I was sick of just putting a random powder brush in my make up bag and it getting ruined - but now I don't have to worry, because I have this. 

All in all this is a great quality Kabuki Brush which I would recommend if you are looking for a new one! 

Available from here, along with a whole selection of other brushes.

2 comments:

Carlito86 said...

Good idea, it annoys me having to put my kabuki in my bag cos it doesn't fit in my make up bag! xx

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

looks really nice the brush