Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

- Superdrug Optimum Swiss Apple Day Cream.

Nature and science combine to form a new Anti-Ageing active ingredient
Revolutionary anti-ageing day cream with PhytoCellTec (TM) Malus Domestica which uses extracts from Swiss Uttwiler Spätlauber Apples to promote a fresher and younger-looking complexion.
  • Revolutionary anti-ageing day cream with PhytoCellTec (TM) Malus Domestica which uses extracts from Swiss Uttwiler Spätlauber Apples to promote a fresher and younger-looking complexion.
  • Helps to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • With UVA/UVB protection system
  • With Hyaluronic Acid to help firm, soften and soothe the skin
  • Use as part of your daily skincare routine along with SWISS APPLE overnight skin renewal serum.

This cream is lovely; it was brought out earlier this year to go along with the Swiss Apple Serum that they brought out late last year, which I am yet to try. It smells good (I kind of expected an apple scent, but it’s just a light soft scent) it is almost a gel like consistency and is quite thick, but the texture is light – a little goes a long way with this stuff. 

It soaks in quickly and instantly gives my skin a boost, it looks brighter and is so supple and plump feeling, and I also feel that it mattifies the skin a little too, which is great for my oily skin. It makes a good base for make up and I have definitely felt and seen and improvement in my skin since using it in the last three weeks or so. I think I need the serum now, and I hope that they bring out a whole line of products for the range! I would most definitely repurchase this and will continue to use it.

Available from Superdrug, priced £9.99 until May - Then it will be £12.99.

6 comments:

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

Sounds nice...and a good price too for an anti-ageing cream. x

Anonymous said...

Oh this is good to know - I have started using the night serum and I really like it!

Jemima Reith said...

Thanks for this one! Love your blogs :) x x x

Jemima Reith said...

Thanks! Xx

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with your review - I really like this stuff, it makes your skin feel like velvet. I have just reviewed it on my blog also! Really like your other posts! Keep it up!

http://onachoostring.wordpress.com XX

Anonymous said...

Ive been using this product for over a week. Does not moisturise my skin enough, and i'm not fussed on the powdery residue on my face. So, Ive decided to go back to using my Nivea Q10. I Suppose, if you have normal/combination skin, the product would be okay. However, I do use the Apple night serum and its quite good. But use it on top of my moisturiser that aimed for dry skin.