Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

- New Mememe Nail Shades.

Mememe have four new shades in their nail polish collection, and I have two of them to show you. I'm a fan of mememe, I don't think I've tried anything that I don't like yet, their highlighter, eyeshadows, and nail polishes have all impressed me.

I have 'Delicate' which when I look at the bottle reminds me a little of Chanel Paradoxal, but is actually not really the same, it doesn't have that same shimmer. It's a lovely murky purple colour though.

'Enigmatic' is a dark slate grey, not shimmery, and looks almost black in some light.

Here are my swatches:
These polishes are nice and hard wearing - they have a nice glossy finish and they have a huge colour range, which you can check out here. They are £4.50 each and you can also get them in Superdrug.

1 comment:

E said...

Delicate looks like a marble-finish Metro Chic :) x