Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

» St. Tropez - Skin Illuminators.

When I was offered the chance to try out the new skin illuminator from St. Tropez, I jumped at the chance, They look and sound so pretty - and they really are.

FOR FASHIONABLY LUMINOUS SKIN : Making their debut on the runway at London Fashion Week SS11, the new SKIN ILLUMINATOR collection in Rose, Gold and Violet gives the skin instant luminosity and a high-fashion finish.

Simply choose a shade to complement your skin tone, or your desired look…
Stunning! I don't have a bad word to say about these. They are the perfect highlighter for anywhere where you would like a subtle glow, with a hot of colour. I was sent Violet & Rose, and they are both so, so pretty. I tried my best to photograph them, and it was a bit difficult and my pictures do not do these justice, but take my word for it, they are so nice.
Rose on the left - Violet on the right.

See the subtle hint of colour? It's really nice!.. These are not greasy at all, they soak in nicely, leaving a gorgeous glow and a absolutely yummy scent too. I cannot speak highly enough about them, I will certainly be using them throughout the summer on my legs, collarbone and maybe even a teeny bit on my cheeks or mixed with foundation!

They are only £12 each, and available from here, in three lovely colours! I want the gold one now, to complete the set. :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Those look lovely :).

Anonymous said...

Oh they are so nice, I love how the colour shimmer shines through them.

Anonymous said...

I am hoping to buy the gold one :)

thanks for the review

http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.com/