Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

- Oh.. Uh, Hello..

Image from weheartit.
Hey Everyone ..

I firstly want to apologise for my lack of blogging. All posts for the past month or so have been scheduled, and I have been approving comments when I have turned the laptop on, which is kind of rare right now.

I thought I was getting better, but it turns out I'm still not 100% better. I started doing a more personal post about me and what has been going on - but I'm not sure whether I will post it yet - should I?

So, not much good has been going on with me, I've been doing a training course through the job centre, which is okay, and will hopefully help find me work .. Other than that I have been taking it easy. This Easter weekend has been good though, and I have got a few pictures taken for blog posts and things, so you can expect a few random posts here and there for a while, until I am back in full blogging swing.

I hope you are all doing good and have been enjoying the nice weather. Rumour has it that it ain't gonna last much longer!

3 comments:

kay eh tea ei. said...

hope you're okay lovie :( xo.

Anonymous said...

If you want to do a more personal post then I think you should - it might help?! We have rain today - booo miss the sun already x

Stevista said...

I hope you're ok sweetie. I agree with Nicsnotebook, it helps when you share with other people what bothers you :) x