Pages

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

- Sunny Bright Glitter FOTD. ♡



I haven't done a face of the day in a long time, so here is one I wore a couple of days ago. I wanted something bright and sunny to cheer me up. I was surprised by the compliments I got on this look - That always makes me happy. ♡



I used my amazing 120 Palette from ebay (Just search ebay for 120 manly palette) for this look. I used the oranges, reds and a bit of brown. For the glitter I used Stargazers UV Orange (I am yet to try this in UV light!). Mascara is Rimmel Volume Max. Lips is Sleek 'Pink Freeze' with Pink Pop gloss from Revlon.

That's all for now!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Woooow this is wonderful, you look stunning! :)

Jessica said...

Oh wow! This is GORGEOUS! I never really use orange eye shadow, but you've made me want to give it a go :)

Anonymous said...

This look is amazeballs! I LOVE IT! Wish I had the skillz to blend like that. Just, wow!

Loving the splash of glitter especially.

xxx

Julianne said...

This looks beautiful!

Becky said...

This looks awesome on you!

Amy said...

This looks amazing! Love the glitter! xx