Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sleek Monaco EOTD.

Hey Lovelies,

Today is just a quick eye and lip of the day. My skin is looking bad and I don't look nice in any of the pictures with my whole face in! We all have those days, right?

I played with the Sleek Makeup Monaco Palette. It's lovely!
I used Summer Breeze on the inner corner, Magenta Madness on the centre of the lid, Then Magenta Madness mixed with Midnight Garden in the crease, and blended upwards. I have a matte white on my brow bone, and for mascara I used Max factor False Lash Effect.
And for the pink pout I used Sleek's Amped Lipstick. It's gorgeous. :)

That's it for today. I told you it was short!

8 comments:

buntewollsocke said...

Awesome look!

Unknown said...

your eye makeup is awesome!

shel xx

Julianne said...

This looks fantastic!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is absolutely beautiful! The hint of pink really brings out the blue in your eyes.

Jemmajustice said...

oh wow this is soooo pretty!

socialitedreams said...

i adore the colors that you've chosen to use. sleek has some amazing makeup! great eotd

Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

liloo said...

this is absolutely stunning! wow
liloo/@tsunimee

Anonymous said...

That lip color is gorgeous! I'm all about dramatic lip colors. fabulous job!

jenny