Pages

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

- Lush Review: 'The Comforter'.

Just look at it... It's lovely hot pink-ness, and white centre. It almost looks good enough to eat. It smells it too.

This is a Bubble Bar from LUSH, and my most favourite one that I have ever tried.

Lush Say: This fruity bubble bar gives the feeling of being hugged by a jolly blackcurrant. When life is getting you down, crumble The Comforter under hot, running water for purple water and creamy bubbles. The warm aroma of cassis absolute is relaxing so relaxing that you'll go to bed feeling happier and the world will seem brighter the next day.

My Thoughts: I Loveeee this! Love, love, love! It smells amazing, and it's such a huge bubble bar that it lasts for a good time. One of these does me for four baths, I just chop it into quarters, and away I go - It costs £3.99, so it's not too bad as a luxury for £1 a bath! It creates the bubbliest, softest, most loveliest smelling bath ever. I don't bathe often, I'm more a shower girl, but when The Comforter is involved, I'm there.

It turns the bath water a lovely shade of pink and the quarter creates a tub FULL of bubbles! The water feels so soft and luxurious with this in, and the scent lingers in your skin for ages afterwards, leaving your skin feeling so smooth and clean.

This gets five stars from me! What's your fave bubble bar, or Lush product?

Available here, and in LUSH Shops.

5 comments:

Computergirl said...

Love this product, I break it into 4-6 chunks and crumble in the runnign water. Made the mistake of crumbling a whole one first time. Bad!!! Bubbles were everywhere!!!!! x

Skarletrubyjynx said...

I bought one of these as part of a massive haul of lush stuff but haven't tried it yet (my nearest store is a 3 hour round trip, so I have to stock up when I can). My absolute fave is karma though :)

Gaby Fauchon said...

I have this somwehere in my LUSH collection but I haven't even tried it yet!

Amy said...

best.product.ever , just amazing xxx

Sophie said...

I love it! Thanks for the comments ladies! :)