Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

- Sleek NOTD : Oxford.

Hi everyone, Apologies for the lack of blogging recently, I'm away at my mums with my boyfriend. We are dog/house sitting. I should get back to some more blogging over the next week or two.

Here is a recent nail of the day from Sleek. This is a gorgeous deep, shimmering navy shade, called Oxford.
I love the polishes from Sleek, they are opaque, glossy and long lasting, this shade is a fave, but probably more of a autumn/winter colour.


Available from here.

5 comments:

Emma said...

May just have to get this since it's named after my hometown! xx

Unknown said...

This colour is lovely, think i'll be picking it up soon :)

Unknown said...

love it :D the perfect fall nail polish :D

Little Boy Fred said...

It looks awesome - think I'll be having that!

You paint your nails very accurately - my NOTD's always look a bit on the edge ;)

Did you use a base & top coat?

Emmie xxx
www.emmiesdarlings.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

ooh this color is gorgeous!

http://beautiesinbloom.blogspot.com/