Pages

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Sleek Make up's 'Oh So Special', 'Curacao' + 'Monaco' Palettes.

So. . . If you know me, then you know that I am an absolute major Sleek Make up addict! I have been collecting all of their iDivine palettes since god knows when, and these are my most recent additions, that make my collection complete again! I know they are all limited edition and probably not available now, but it took me a while to get hold of them. But I still had to share my thoughts.

We have the Oh So Special Palette, The Curacao from the Caribbean Collection, and the Monaco Palette from the Mediterranean Collection.

The Oh So Special Palette is a lovely palette which many people are comparing to the Urban Decay Naked Palette, and I can see why. It's packed with some gorgeous neutral toned shades, some shimmery and some matte. I love it, it's perfect for a light day look, or a dark smoky look too.

Oh So Special Swatches:


Next up, the Monaco Palette. This is beautiful, full of some lovely bright colours, this would be the perfect holiday palette. There are a couple of mattes in here (Bamboo and Summer Breeze) that need to be built up to show, but mattes are known for not being so pigmented. The shimmers are buttery soft though, and all swatches are one swipe with no primer.

Monaco Swatches:


Lastly, the SUPER bright Caribbean Palette. Gosh I love it! This is the one I have been playing with the most lately, I just love the bright stand out shades. Again, as ever, they are soft and pigmented and just great for nights out, and holidays. Or any time if you're me!

Caribbean Swatches:


There you go! I will have some looks coming very soon that I have done using these. Are you a Sleek fan? What is your favourite palette from them?


5 comments:

Amy said...

I love Sleek Palettes, they are just amazing :) xxx

Sarah said...

I REALLY want Oh So Special!

Sarah xx

Unknown said...

Sleek Palettes are so good and affordable! Can't wait to get my hands on the Oh So Special palette :)

Unknown said...

The carribean one looks gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I check your new stuff regularly. Your humoristic style is awesome,
keep it up!
my webpage :: www.ncesc.com