Pages

Sunday, August 07, 2011

.. Somewhere over the rainbow. ♥

Do I win the prize for the most predictable name for a rainbow make up look, ever? --- Yes? Great! Haha.

Yesterday was rainbow eyes day, because I felt like being bright, and also in honour of Gay Pride, which is actually today in Leeds.

I haven't done a rainbow look for ages, and I liked how it turned out. You can't beat them for the ultimate bright, stand out look.
 All of the eyeshadows that I used to do this look were from the amazing 120 palette. Search for it on ebay, it's one to own, for sure! On the lips I am wearing Sleek 'Amped' with Urban Decay Asphyxia on top, and I also have some of the same eyeshadow on the eye crease - It's a great colour! The lashes are the best ever, my absolute faves, they are 'Wild & Flirty' from Girls With Attitude. They are just £5, can be worn over and over, and are easy to apply, lightweight, and they look glam.
Thank you for reading. Are you a fan of Rainbow Eyes?

8 comments:

Jessie said...

Very pretty :)

I haven't done a rainbow eye for a couple of years! You've inspired me to give it a go next weekend, as it's Brighton pride!

Sophie said...

Yay, that's great Jessie :)

Fum said...

Very pretty rainbow look, love it

Unknown said...

Beautiful colours and love the lips too! Awesome job! :D

Hannah Kimberley said...

I'm so jealous of your confidence to wear bright colours - your eyes look gorgeous! I'm afraid ill end up just looking like a clown! xo

Marianna said...

This is so pretty! I am not usually a fan of rainbow looks but I love this one. You have inspired me to play with colors a bit more! xox

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, it's a really sultry rainbow look :)

Cydonian said...

Beautiful job!