Pages

Monday, August 01, 2011

- FOTD: Purple Shower.

Hey Lovelies,

Here is just another face of the day! I fancied playing with purples, and decided I would use my Purple Shower Eyeshadow from MAC. I'm not sure if you can still get it or what, but it's a nice colour - It's a satin finish and takes a few layers to build it up for an intense finish, but I like it. I also used Asphyxia from Urban Decay to blend it out, I love that shade, such a pretty purpley sheen, and I added a tiny touch of black on the outer corner to add some depth.
 And here is a picture I edited the hell out of, just for fun.
Thanks for reading! I hope you all had a great weekend.

4 comments:

Daniella said...

I never thought purple could look so good! I love the eye look you have created!

liloo said...

purple shower is a hit with me. what a gorgeous look, wow!!
liloo/@tsunimee

Unknown said...

Very pretty, the eye colours are blended perfectly!

Sophie said...

Thank you so much! I wasn't sure to post this as I thought it may be a little boring, but your comments have made me smile! x