Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Denise McAdam Hair Products.

Denise McAdam is a Celebrity Hair Stylist from Scotland who has been in the business for over 30 years. She has her own hair product range that is exclusive to Tesco stores in the UK.

I was recently sent a lovely package of goodies from some of the Tesco Ranges, and included in that were the Denise McAdam Full Volume Boosting Shampoo & Conditioner, and also a Frizz serum. I have quite thick voluminous curly hair already, but I don't think you can have too much volume!

The Shampoo and Conditioner are really, really lovely. I can't find them on the website, but I know they are £3.50 a bottle, as I have already purchased more, and so has my mum. They were on offer, 2 for £5 the last I saw, but that might not be available now.

So, if I went out and bought more it must mean that I like it, right? .. Very right! The shampoo and conditioner smell lovely, and lather really well. They leave my hair feeling soft, and so bouncy and even thicker than it already is. My mum and sister have fine hair, and they were in love when they tried it, they couldn't get over how thick their hair felt. So if you're after some volume, try this - It really does work!
The Frizz serum is great too. I'm not normally always one for serum, I'm more a wash and go kinda girl, but I just add this to the length and ends and let my hair air dry, and it looks smooth, full and glossy, as you can see!

You can buy Denise McAdam products from your local Tesco store.

8 comments:

Leila said...

I'm sorry but do you ever actually buy anything yourself?

Sophie said...

Why are you sorry? :) Yes, I do.

E said...

Because it may have seemed a little rude, but I'd say 80% of your reviews are from the PR machine.

Sophie said...

It's not rude as such, but I think it is a little irrelevant. I know and feel that I am very fortunate to have the opportunity to try products out that I may not have otherwise known about or ever purchased myself. If I like a product, I will write about it.

Leila said...

So I'm taking it you don't like anything you've ever bought yourself but you love everything that's free? Ah, I see.

Sophie said...

Look Leila/Ellie, or whatever you wish to call yourself. I do not have to explain anything, If you choose not to trust my thoughts on products, or if you hate the fact that I review products that PR companies send to me, then might I suggest that you stop reading. Simple really.

Jade said...

Omg, wat the hell is wrong with that ppl!
Leave her alone, if she works hard to blog n get sent nice things to review, so wat. Surly she earnt it by working hard on blogging.

I like ur blog n love this shampoo.

Lindy said...

does anyone know if Denise Mcadams produts are tested on animals please?