Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Beauty UK Metallic Eye Spark Crayons.

I thought I would do a little post about the Beauty UK Metallic Spark cream pencils today. I've had these for ages and each time I use them I think I should post about them because they're really decent.

I have the Gold - No. 3 and Grey - No. 5 shades in them. They are like a jumbo pencil (similar to the NYX ones). They are really smooth and creamy and easy to blend, the colour pay off is good and they only cost £2.49. I love using them as a base under other shadows.

.. Yes, they do crease, but if I don't overuse the product and I have a primer on then it lasts pretty well as with most cream products, and they help eyeshadows look more vivid which is why I love to use a base that matches the colour of the shadow I'm wearing. These have a semi metallic shimmer finish, but there is no chunky glitter.

The packaging is cute with the little corresponding colour jewel on the end. It adds a nice touch.

You can check these out here, or at your local Superdrug. You can't go wrong for £2.49.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I've always been curious about trying jumbo eye colors like these but I've yet to try some... maybe I'll check these out :)


http://365mu.blogspot.co.uk
One girl's attempt at creating 365 make-up looks in as many days

Crest Whitening Strips said...

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on this topic. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him. So I should thank you for the free lunch I got.

Unknown said...

Oooh i've always been curious to check out Beauty UK products, i might have to pick these up ;D

sophierosehearts.blogspot.co.uk

x