Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

L'Occitane Honey Candle For Sight.

Hello Ladies and Gents.

Today I wanted to mention this lovely candle from L'Occitane. It's the 'Honey Candle For Sight'* which was designed specifically for charity, with all proceeds from sales going to the Royal National Institute of Blind people. (RNIB) charity.

What They Say:
A beautiful, honey scented candle, designed to raise important funds for the Royal National Institute of Blind People. 100% of the proceeds* from the sales of this candle will be donated to RNIB to provide professional training for blind and partially sighted people across the UK.

The sweet fragrance of melting honey will create a warm atmosphere in your home for up to 21 hours. Made with 100% cotton wicks to ensure a 'clean burn' and minimal smoke.

It's a limited edtition and costs £13. I love that all the proceeds go to the chairty.

I've been burning this most evenings this weekend and I am in love with the scent. It smells divine! Even now as I write this post the scent of it lingers in the air from last night. It is such a warm, cosy fragrance. It has 20 hours of burning time too and I like to burn it for a couple of hours in the evenings.

I definitely want to get these for all main rooms in my home. I really enjoy how it lingers and smells so sweet. I would highly reccommend it if you love the smell of honey, and love candles.

No comments: