Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Burberry Warm Glow Bronzer - 'Nude Glow.'



Could that possibly be the most beautiful packaging, like ever? .. I think so!

I've never really been much a bronzer type of girl. I always used to think I was too pale and it wouldn't work for me. I still don't use it on a daily basis, but when I do I tend to just contour to add some warmth to my face. I recently got this Burberry Warm Glow Bronzer* in the shade 'Nude Glow' (No. 3) and it is the most beautiful thing ever.

Firstly, the packaging is just to die for! It's shiny and posh and gorgeous. The casing has the burberry print on it and a magnetic closure.. It really is stunning! The product inside is more important though, and it is equally as perfect. It's the perfect bronzer, it looks a bit orange in the pan in my pic but as you can see from my swatch, it asolutely is not. The colour is perfect for warming up my compelxion, but a light hand is needed, this is so buttery and blendable in texture so the smallest dab of the brush goes a long way.

It's matte so great to contour with, which is how I have mostly been using it. But it's great for a sun kissed glow on the cheeks, and also in the crease of the eyes to add some definition. Can you tell it's love?

It's a little on the pricey side, but Burberry is a luxury brand, and I think for the quality and the amount of time this beauty will last you, it's not so bad. You can buy online here.

6 comments:

Lauren Baker said...

I have No 2, Copper Glow and have been using it to contour constantly. It's perfect! xx

zarzz said...

That packaging is freaking beautiful! x

Simple Beauty Bag

Lace and Lavender Hints said...

I agree the packaging is lovely! I'm also pale so I tend to stay away from bronzer but its good to know that there are some bronzer products suitable for pale skin :)

-Sarah
http://laceandlavenderhints.blogspot.ca/

Sophie said...

Amazing isn't it?! :)

Sophie said...

Definitely :) If you are on a budget and in the UK the bourjoirs chocolate bronzer is great too. Shade 51 is light enough.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came
to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my
followers! Excellent blog and fantastic design and style.
Check out my website ; easiest way to lose weight