Pages

Monday, July 09, 2012

Stila 'In The Light' Palette.





Take a look at the gorgeous new(ish) palette from Stila. The In The Light Palette* is a stunner and has been compared to the Naked Palette from Urban Decay alot too. I think it's different though, none of the shades are quite the same. It comes with one of their brilliant smudge sticks too. I have the shade Moray from a while ago and it's an amazing liner, it's smudgy (clue's in the name!) and it lasts really well on the eyes.

What Stila say about the Palette:
A beautiful palette consisting of 10 natural Eye Shadow shades (including the best-selling shade Kitten) and a limited-edition Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner.

The new In The Light Palette is a beautiful collection of Stila's award-winning Eye Shadows in wearable, neutral shades for every skintone that can be worn wet or dry. The palette also includes an exclusive Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Damsel, a matte chocolate brown, and an eight-page lookbook with detailed how-to tips and tricks.


This was my first time using Stila eyeshadows and they didn't disappoint. I have heard so many good things about the brand in the past, mainly from US bloggers/you tubers, (as far as I'm aware the brand has only recently hot UK shops), there is a small stand in Boots where I live.

Anyway, back to the shadows! I love every single shade. They are all soft, smooth, pigmented and long lasting.. everything you want in a shadow, a couple of the shades have fine glitter in them - glitter that stays and doesn't fall all over your cheek like from some brands (midnight cowboy eyeshadow anyone?).

The black is super black and kitten eyeshadow lives up to the hype. I'm very fond of bubbly and gilded gold too. They're all great shades.

The Shades:
Bare (matte ivory)
Kitten (shimmering nude pink)
Bliss (matte nude)
Sunset (copper shimmer)
Sandstone (matte neutral brown)
Bubbly (pale gold shimmer)
Gilded Gold (bronze with gold shimmer)
Luster (deep gray with gold shimmer)
Night Sky (slate blue with silver shimmer)
Ebony (matte black)
Smudge Stick Liner in Damsel (matte chocolate brown)

If you're a fan of neutrals I would highly suggest trying this palette. It is perfect for creating the most natrual to the most dramatic of looks.

UK Ladies can ger this palette from Boots and online here.
US Ladies can purchase it here.

For swatches check out Charlotte's blog.  (I'm not the best swatcher!)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks beautiful! It's on Buyapowa today for £18.50, I'm so tempted.x

Sophie said...

It is a must have if you love your neutrals! £18.50 is great too!

Shannon said...

I've heard such great things about this palette, I really want to get my paws on it. Speaking of paws, Kitten looks amazing! xoxoxo

Amy said...

I've been meaning to look at this instore for a while, it looks really pretty! x

zarzz said...

Ah this palette looks amazing, I've heard great things about it. I love neutral colours so I would love to get my hands on it! x

Simple Beauty Bag

Jeanie said...

Wow! The colors on the this palette looks great. Will have to check this out.

Leticia - Cosmetics Aficionado said...

Lovely palette!

Sophie said...

Kitten is beautiful! I had heard so much good about it before. :)

Sophie said...

It's a lovely palette!

Sophie said...

It's perfect for neutral lovers. :)

Sophie said...

Thanks. I hope you love it too.

An-An said...

I regret getting the naked palette now cause this looks absolutely stunning! i want it so bad :s

anansays.blogspot.com
x

GlassesShop said...

This looks beautiful!