Pages

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette.


Would you look at that? My lovely new 'Undressed' eyeshadow palette* from MUA, it's practically an exact dupe for my Urban Decay 'Naked' Palette...  Don't you much prefer the word undressed than naked? ;)

I just love when a company release a good product that rivals an expensive product. I don't know if it was the intention of MUA to copy the Naked palette, but I'd say it was. (Can you please do and Undressed 2 palette? Please!)

Anyway, I'm babbling. The brand new MUA Undressed palette is amazing. It has 12 eyeshadows on for £4 and they are all highly pigmented, smooth and perfect for the most natural look, to a dramatic smokey eye. I absolutely love it! I didn't do swatches because there are plenty around, but check out Leanne's post here, she compares both palettes.

This will be for sale from tomorrow (July 4th) in selected Superdrug stores, but is avalable online already. Ch.. ch.. check it ouuuut! Link!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh great another palette i just HAVE to buy haha.
Have to get my hands this bad boy :)

Sophie said...

It's fabulous!

zarzz said...

What pretty colours! I've always wanted the Urban Decay Naked palette but this looks exactly the same at a much better price, might buy it! xx
http://simplebeautybag.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Ordered it online earlier as well as 2 lip booms :)
Thanks Sophie xx

Sophie said...

Yay! Enjoy :)

Sophie said...

If you have always wanted the UD Naked Palette you need this, it's pretty much the same and so much cheaper! :)