Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Glorious Greens FOTD. (OCC, Illamasqua, Etc.)


Woah, an actual face of the day post, on the actual day of the makeup! This is impressive for me. I have a folder full of FOTD's to post, but I can't remember what on earth I used for them now so I don't know whether to post them. I still might.

Anyway, today I wanted dramatic and bright with bold lips and lashes. This was what happened.

Gah! I just love playing with makeup.  I don't wear greens that often, but I do really love bright lime shades. Pivot from Illamasqua is a great shade!

What I Used:
Illamasqua Pivot (Inner Corner)
OCC Pigment Chlorophyll (Centre Of Lid + Lower Lashline)
Urbad Decay Zero (Outer Corner / Crease + Lower Lashline)
Eve Pearl Liquid Liner
Rimmel Moonstone (Inner Corner Highlight)
Outer Corner Lashes
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
Blink Brow Bar Intense Black Kajal
HD Brow Quad
2True Clear Mascara
Garnier Under Eye Roll On
Revlon Photoready Foundation
Rimmel True Matte Powder
Boots No17 Peaches & Cream (Blush + Highlight)
Bloom Cosmetics Berry Lipliner
Revlon Candy Apple Lip Butter
Thank you all for reading!

(Don't forget to check out my giveaway!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My only request would be to do a closeup of your fabulous eyeshadowing skillz! Looks gorgeous x

Leticia - Cosmetics Aficionado said...

This is so gorgeous! Green is one of my favorite eyeshadow colors to wear.

Sophie said...

Noted! :) I do usually take a few of my eye, but haven't been doing as much lately. Next time! :)

Unknown said...

Oh if only I were brave enough to wear green eyeshadow - this is gorgeous!

Scotlass99 said...

Holy moly!! That is so pretty! Those greens are gorgeous!! Personally I'd love to see those FOTDs even if you cant remember what you used as they are great for inspiration! :) xx

Sophie said...

Aw, Thanks!

Sophie said...

Thanks for the comment. I agree, I love loving at pics for inspiration. I'll get posting some of them - I have tons! :) x