Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Makeup - Hot Tropical Brights.

So as I said in my recent green FOTD post, I have a ton of edited pictures to post, but I can't remember what I used it them all. I really should make a note of the products when I actually do the makeup (my bad!)

So anyway, here is a look from last month sometime. The weather was having a nice week and I wanted a summery sort of look.

I really like this look. I think orange and coral tones make my eyes look so much bluer, and the pink on the lid is fun too. I'm pretty sure all of the eyeshadows were from my 120 Palette, so if you have one of those, you can use similar shades. Mainly pink, orange, a bit of yellow and a little bronze on the lower lashline.

I used bronzer from Boujoirs (the chocolate one) to warm up my skin and the foundation is Max Factor eXperience (love that!).

I cannot remember for the life of me what is on my lips, which frustrates me because I actually really like it and think that it goes perfectly with the eye look. Grr!

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed :) If you have any questions, just let me know.

No comments: