Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Elf Mineral Eyeshadow...

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to show you some new eye shadows that I've been loving from Elf. They are loose mineral eye shadows* from their mineral range, and they are 100% natural.  I love loose pigment eye shadows, but I usually don't reach for them that often because a pressed shadow is always quicker, right?

That's not how I've been with these though, the colours I chose are perfect for Autumn/Winter and I've been playing with them quite a bit since I got them. There eye shadows are only £3 each! I am kinda amazed at how much you get and how good quality they are for that price...

Let's take a closer look...

Pretty aren't they? They come in a nice sturdy jar with a sifter and a little product blends a long way. They are all very smooth to apply and can be used either wet or dry. I really like the mix of colours I have and just wanted to use them all at once.  The lighter shades are really multi-useable too, they make a great highlight for the skin and even a little mixed with foundation for a dewy look. They all have a sheen to them, but they're smooth and have no nasty chunks of glitter to fall all over your cheeks.

Here are the swatches! (Dry swatches / no primer!)
Socialite, Confident, Glamorous, Sweet, Elegant
I really like these and I will definitely be purchasing some more shades soon. For £3 they are bargainous. Tell me, have you tried these and do you have any faves?

Check these out here!

If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: