Pages

Friday, September 06, 2013

Oriflame - Skin Dream BB Cream.

Hey lovely people!

Today I wanted to tell you about a lovely BB Cream* that I have been using over the Summer. This is from the brand Oriflame, which is new to me - it's a really nice product. One of my friends used to work selling Oriflame from a brochure, kind of like Avon, but I never tried anything until now. Browsing their site was fun though, they have loads of lovely things that make me want to buy them!

So anyway, back to the BB Cream. I liked the sound of it from the start, mainly because it was oil free but also that it had SPF in too. This cream has quite a rich texture to it and gives a medium coverage and really evens out my skin.

What I love it how it lasts though, I always wear powder over face products because of my oily skin and this lasted all day for me, looking pretty much as good at the end of the day as it did on application.. my skin stayed matte for most of that, though it got a little more shiny towards the end of the day.

It applies smoothly and the lightest shade matches well with my pale skintone. It gives a really fresh hydrated look to my skin without looking shiny, and it still had a glow beneath the powder that I added on top.

. . I'm not a BB cream expert but I've tried a few and this has definitely been my go-to over the warmer, Summer days.

You can see more about this product here, or see the Oriflame website here.

If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Nysaminho said...

ooo I interest to try the BB Cream, thank u for ur review :)

Nysaminho said...

Wow, I interest to try the BB Cream, thank for u review :)