Pages

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Holiday dreaming!


So, I've just returned from a lovely two week break in Plymouth with my family.. I was also house and dog-sitting for them while they went away for a week.

The other night we were all talking about holidays abroad and my BF and I were talking about how we've never been abroad together (I've actually never ever been abroad!). I was explaining reasons why I'd be scared to go on a plane... They scare me, I don't like heights, I'm a wimp.. When I was a kid I always said I never ever would fly, but as I've got older I know that I would if it meant I could go somewhere exciting.

My Mum said how she had always wanted to go on a cruise and still hopes to someday. I agreed with that, I think a cruise would be amazing, just imagining sailing across the ocean on a beautiful boat that has everything you could need on it sounds like bliss. I was browsing Cruises 2014* earlier and dreaming of someday going on one with those that I love. I think I'd love to go on a Caribbean one, or the ones for seeing the Northern Lights! I've always wanted to see those, and I know my BF would too. I think a Christmas Cruise would be lovely too. *Dream!*

So, tell me about your favourite holidays, where have you been? Have you been on a cruise? I'd love to hear your stories!

If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin
*Contains Sponsored Link*

No comments: