Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Kimmy Case iPhone Case Review.

I love my iPhone.. I waited for so long to own one, and I never ever thought I would, but I saved up and got a second hand one quite recently and I don't regret it, it's probably the best phone I've owned.

One of my little obsessions with my phone is different phone cases, I love browsing sites for cool and quirky phone cases and I already have a nice little collection of them (mostly bling cases to be honest!).. So when I recieved an email from a new company called Kimmy Case asking me if I'd like to review one of their phone cases, I of course said yes.

I spent a while browsing their selection and finally chose the Arcade Squiggle Pink design. Something about the cute little squares and the different tones of pink just shouted "Pick me!". The phone case came today and I slipped it right on (after my iOS 7 update!) and now it feels like I have a new phone.

The case is really sturdy and fits perfectly. It felt a little tight to get on, but I find that's the norm with a new case - they always give a little though and become easier to slip on and off. The design is really cute and girly and looks so cool on my phone. Another thing that I really like about the case is that it has sections cut out for the phone buttons. I absolutely hate when a case feels a little tight and you have to try so hard when manoeuvring it over the buttons - no such problem with this case. All of their designs are non-fade too, so you have no worries about the edges wearing off like happens with some cases.

What do you think of my new case? ... And if you have an iPhone, what are your thoughts on iOS7?

Thanks for reading! Be sure to check out the Kimmy Case website here!

If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Jackie said...

So pretty and the design is simple but lovely. I would love one for my iphone!

Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin'