Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

- The Body Shop - White Musk Smoky Rose.

I really love The Body Shop products and their fragrances. They were all I wore in my teenage years, I think I used to love one called Dewberry which I don't know you can even get now. My Mum constantly wore White Musk from them and she still loves it now, the smell of it always reminds me of her.

This year The Body Shop have released a new fragrance, based around White Musk, but with a hint of Smoky Rose, aptly named White Musk Smoky Rose*. First thing I want to point out is the packaging, the gradient rose colour on the bottle is so pretty! I also love the simplicity of the clean glass perfume bottles from The Body Shop. I just love the colour here on this bottle though, it looks pretty on my dresser.

As for the scent.. I actually really, really enjoy it. The White Musk is detectable, but it's much sweeter, more feminine and floral smelling, much more daytime girly I think. I love it. The scent lasts pretty well on me too, I don't find myself having to spray some on every hour or so, like some other perfumes that I own.

This would make a great gift for any woman in your life if they like sweet, feminine, musky scents. They have lots of gift sets at the moment too. See their website, here.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Annabel said...

I haven't worn The Body Shop fragrances since my teens either but I used to love them. This one sounds so lovely I may have to pop in and treat myself!

Belle x
Mascara & Maltesers