Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Wet Brush.



Say hello to my new favourite thing.

I've tried brushes in the past for de-tangling the hair, and I've reviewed them and praised them and enjoyed them, but this one is a step up for me.

This is the Wet Brush, it de-tangles wet or dry hair without causing any pain whatsoever. It actually does work too, the reason I prefer this over others I've tried is the size, it's like a normal sized hairbrush with a large handle to grip onto.

The bristles are soft and flexible as the brush de-tangles, but they are enough to get through my thick, long hair perfectly. The brush comes in a whole array of patterns I believe and is either available from Sally's and you can also find it on Amazon.

I would highly recommend this brush to anyone that struggles with tangles, or who has children that shed lots of tears when you brush their hair after bath time. I know I did! I only wish my Mum had one of these when I was a kid!



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Heather Nixon said...

My mum used to end up ripping my hair out when she brushed it! I wish she had one of these, sounds great :) x

Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

Anonymous said...

Ooo this brush sounds pretty awesome! I use my Macadamia Oil tangle teaser brush and it works perfect, but sometimes I just wish it had bit more of a handle to hold onto.

I'm definitely going to look into purchasing this brush. :D

http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/