Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

→ Healgel: This time for my ... Face!



After recently mentioning my love for the Healgel Eye, I was excited to try and see how some other products from the range worked for me. For the past month or so I've been using the Healgel Face*.

I have to mention again how I love the simplicity of the products in the range, the almost medical looking sticker that tells you exactly what you're using and what to expect from it. I think lots of skincare brands can make the mistake of over complicating things sometimes.

So, Healgel Face.. Let's talk about it! 

What They Say...
This step-changing complex acts like HealGel Intensive to rescue unhappy skin, but then takes its transformative effect to the next level.  Arnica and Madecassoside are suspended in liposomes with powerful peptides and biodynes to initiate a uniquely soothing and collagen boosting process.  HealGel Face also contains a unique blend of Omega Oils to replenish dehydrated skin and restore elasticity.  To this another vital dimension is added; a powerful three part hyaluronic acid complex provides a plumping and tightening effect.

My Thoughts...
Lots and lots of promises there. I have to be honest, I don't really understand all the Sciencey stuff about products like some bloggers do, if something sounds good or looks good, I'll buy it/try it. This isn't a drugstore product from the shelf of Superdrug though, this is serious. Healgel face costs £48 a bottle. 

It has a gel like texture and I use it after cleansing my skin. It smooths on nicely and doesn't leave any residue, soaking in within minutes and leaving me with fresh, radiant looking skin, ready for makeup application, or not. 

When I first started using it I wasn't sure if it was doing too much apart from making my skin feel good after I applied it, but after a few weeks I started noticing differences, my skin did feel more naturally plump and it looked smoother too, less pores. Even my boyfriend commented last week (no kidding!) that I was starting to look younger. I think he puts it down to the fact that I'm eating healthier now. I think it's down to this!

So, all in all, yes it's pricey, but I only use it twice a day, and you really don't need a lot for the whole face. It's a luxury product, one that over time will make you feel better about your face. A real skincare treat. I'm thinking my Mum would love a bottle of this. :)

Available Here.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: