Pages

Thursday, November 07, 2013

Lily Lolo, Rose Glow Shimmer Stripes.

Lately I've been obsessing over highlighters for my skin, something to brighten up my skin in the dull winter months. I recently got this shimmer stripes in rose glow* from Lily Lolo and have been loving it!

This is the first product I have ever tried from this brand and I've been really impressed. The packaging is gorgeous to start with, really sturdy and the compact has a nice large mirror inside.

This works great as a blusher on my pale skin, you can use the lighter colours for the tops of your cheekbones if you'd like though. It's applies quite sheer to begin with, but it's really buildable and gives such a nice glow to my cheeks, you can also use the individual shades as eyeshadows too, if you'd like.

 It's really smooth and blendable, gives a lovely fresh flush and a healthy glow. I'm really eager to try the honey shade soon for a more bronze look! Priced at £19.99 it may seem a little expensive, but it is a large compact and will last for ages!

Check it out, here.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: