Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sleek Palette Series - #2 Safari Girl!


Hey Everyone!

Here is the next instalment of my Sleek Palette Series of looks. For this one I have used my Safari Palette, which up until now I hadn't even used *madness!* .. I know that is stupid, and I am regretful now, because it's a gorgeous palette with some pretty colours. This weeks look is 'Safari Girl' .. Original, huh?

You like?

What I used :

- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Sleek Safari Palette #2 on the inner corner.
- Sleek Safari Palette #3 on the middle of the lid.

- Sleek Safari Palette #12 on the outer corner/outer crease.

- Sleek Safari Palette #5 on the crease and blended.
- Sleek Safari Palette #6 over the inner corner colour.

- Sleek Safari Palette #8 on brow bone to highlight.
- Sleek Safari Palette #1 & #12 on lower lashline.
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara - Black.

- Maybelline Line Definer - Black.
- GOSH Black Ink Pencil on waterline.

- MAC Snob Lipstick.


[The Palette For Colour/Number Reference]

[Click To Enlarge]

I hope you enjoyed!!



6 comments:

Jen said...

Gorgeous look! Safari is one of my favourite ( I can't choose between this, Storm and Graphite) funnily enough I did a post on it last night. x

Tottering along said...

Looks gorgeous, would go great with all the tribal-y jewellery out at the moment :D

Nikki said...

My rubbish Superdrug doesn't stock Sleek and I dont know of a bigger one for at least 15miles! Pants!
I really like this look though, and your hair looks pretty too! :)

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

I love the Safari palette...must did it out!

Love the look you created....gorgeous! x

Yin said...

wow i love the blend. it's amazing. =D Lovely FOTD!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Very pretty and summery ^_^ and oh so appropriate considering the palette's name.