Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Boots No17 Pastel Goodies!



I bought these a few weeks ago now, and showed them in a haul, and wanted to do a separate post with swatches and my thoughts on them..

I have the blusher in 'Peaches and Cream'. The Nail Polish in 'Sherbert Lemon', and the Eye Trio in 'Dolly Mixture'.

So anyway, I have been playing with them since I got them and thought it was about time I gave you my thoughts on them. All of the items cost less than £5 and they were on 3 for 2 when I got them.

Onto the goodies!

The nail polish is a lovely pale lemon colour and I love how it looks. The consistency is a little thicker than I would like though, and it takes two coats to look fairly decent. I am wearing this now though, and it is still a bit streaky and could do with an extra coat. That might just down down to my application though. It is a lovely colour though, and is on trend being a pretty pastel colour.

This blush, apparently a dupe for Nars Orgasm, and Albatross is stunning. It is highly pigmented, smooth and just gorgeous! I love it so much. I can't comment on it being similar to the nars versions, as I don't have them. It is a perfect summery colour and gives a lovely glow.

These colours are just lovely! I love pastel colours and matte eye shadows, so I had to have this. It is quite well pigmented, but the eye shadows are slightly chalky and take a few layers to look bright. I still love them though and have a FOTD and video look coming up very soon with this trio!

So, there you have it.. My thoughts :) Have you tried any of these?

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I think the yellow polish looks really pretty.. Never thought Id be saying I like a yellow one! Shame you say its streaky though :0/

E said...

I saw this collection in Boots the other day and the ice-cream candy nail polishes are just to die for! I really like them, and also the Barry M Spring new colours :)
All hail pastel nails hehe x

Unknown said...

Hi Sophie,
I bought the blush in the pinky colour and I found it only lasted a week before i started seeing the bottom of the pot and i dont use a lot of blush! let me know how you get on with yours :)

SilhouetteScreams said...

I like the look of the eyeshadow trio, though I'm not sure theyre colours I would actually wear :(