Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Make Up Look & Hello!

Hey everyone.. I know I have been slacking on the blogging front recently, Not really sure why, just a little uninspired I think.

Here we have another one of those FOTD's that I have stored in a folder on my desktop. I don't remember exactly what I used sadly, but it was a neutral colour all over the lid, then I used a dark matte brown in the crease and blended! (Please excuse the state of my brows here)




That's all I've got for you for now, sadly. I do have a pastel look that I recently did, coming soon though! :)

How are you all?

9 comments:

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

This is stunning! You look fabulous in the photo. x

Unknown said...

Very pretty look!

Rica said...

Gorgeous FOTD! Perfect neutral eyes, which I likey =D. I gotta try it out one day!

x
Rica

Sofia said...

gorgeous look

Unknown said...

Very pretty, you've done the crease nd blening perfectly!

SilhouetteScreams said...

I adore how defined this is :)

Steph & The Spaniels said...

wow, this look is stunning, I love it. I struggle so much with eyeliner
xx

Kelly said...

This is a lovely natural look :)

Anonymous said...

I love this type of eye makeup, it looks great on everyone! You did a flawless job :)