Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wishing.. Wanting..

This is going to be a completely random post! Not related to make up or anything really, just a life sort of post! I think it's quite a fun idea.. All of these are things I am wishing for and wanting right now..

It could be a tag thing, so if you want to do it, please do, and let me know if you do!

Things I am wishing for right now.. *sigh*


To go on a shopping spree! No expense spared. Bliss!

To go to a musical in the west end, what a great evening that would be!
To have some money, I'm sick of being skint!

To have a job, a good job that I love, then I will have some of the above money!

Lady Gaga Viva Glam lipstick.. This is a possibility, sometime soon I hope! :)
I want an iPhone, have done for ages. I'll have one, someday! *fingers crossed*
I want to try a Clarisonic, I have heard so much good about them, I need one!

a Holiday would be nice, Thanks. Blackpool will do me, I love it there :) (Easily Pleased, eh!)

a nice haircut and colour, My hair is outta control!

Beyonce's body, yes please!.. OK, that is far fetched, but I want to get health and slim, and I shall.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want a lot of the same things as you! I love Blackpool :)

Nikki said...

Iphone & a clarisonic - Im with you on both of those.. And some money wouldn't go amiss either!!

Skarletrubyjynx said...

I agree about the shopping trip and musicals :)

The rest of mine's here if you want to read it: http://skarletontheuniverse.blogspot.com/2010/04/wishful-thinking.html

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.