Pages

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Sleek Bohemian Palette.




Quite a few readers asked for a closer look at this, The newest addition to the i-divine sleek palette family, (bought with my own money.) This is the Bohemian Palette and is gorgeous! It is made up of mostly mattes with a few shimmers throw in, which is fine by me, I love mattes too.

The shadows are lovely and smooth and pigmented, as always! Although the mattes are not as highly pigmented as the shimmers, as you would expect. There are a gorgeous array of colours though and many looks to be created using this. I love it!

Here are some swatches :



So, there you go! Lovely isn't it?.. I won the two new Sleek Kajals on Facebook on Good Friday too, so I cannot wait to receive and try those out!

- Oh and I just wanted to let you all know that Sleek Makeup now do international shipping, great huh?!

3 comments:

Rica said...

Did you mean they do? Because I just ordered from them and they are shipping it to me. I'm from Canada =)

Sophie said...

Thanks for pointing that out :) Edited now!

Onna said...

ooooh larvly!!!! I am certainly intrigued since soon I will be testing out my first even sleek products (Blushes) If i like them I'll be sure to buy some palettes :) x

P.S Love your blog :)