Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Five Skin Essentials!

Because I am a bit lost on the 'what to blog about' front at the moment, I thought I would talk about five things that I couldn't do without in my skincare.

Some may find it of interest, or not.. I don't know?!

So, onto my goods, in no particular order.

1: I bought this randomly one day, because it was so cheap and I was curious to see what it was like. I don't really suffer from blackheads, but I did have one awkward one, So I got this. I used it after a hot shower and it got rid of it straight away, I was amazed. It's great for getting any crap out of your open pores. It looks like a scary instrument but it really isn't and it is painless.

2: I love this moisturiser! It was sent to me a while back for review and I always use it. It mattifies my skin and has SPF in too, so that's great. It smells good, soaks in nicely and makes my skin feel good. It is a definite favourite of mine.

3: These little things are amazing, They are small thin wax strips which are great for small areas of hair removal. I only use them for under my brows after plucking to get rid of the tiny fine annoying hairs. They would also be great for the upper lip, but I haven't been brave enough yet, because it's ouchy!

4: I couldn't be without this and have been using it religiously for ages now. It is the best exfoliator ever, it leaves my skin feeling as smooth as a peach and deeply cleansed.

5: These were quite a recent purchase. I had always used an old pair of tweezers that I'd had for ages that did the job. I saw these for about £4 or so and picked them up. Wow! New tweezers that have a good clean edged slant so the job so much better. I love these!

So, they are five things I love and wouldn't be without! Do you use anything I use?

What are your five face essentials?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Blackhead removers totally baffle me! How do you use them??

Sophie said...

@Yinka - You place the circle bit over the spot, apply a little pressure and drag it across your skin, it kind of digs in and pulls out the dirt. (The small end is better for tiny areas) It's Pretty fabulous!

Rhamnousia @ Desi Girl Does Makeup said...

I had that blackhead remover ages ago, I moved house and somehow lost it, I don't suffer from blackheads either but it IS nice to remove other crap.

I will have to buy another one as I do miss it.