Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dark Blue Smokey Makeup



Hey everyone,

I thought I'd do a FOTD today.. I have a folder on my desktop with loads of old FOTD posts, I mean to put one more often than I do, but then I forget and them mount up. The other problem with that is, I forget exactly what I used sometime, but I will do my best to remember..

So here is one from last week some time.. I wanted dark and dramatic eyes!

I Used :

-Covergirl Clean Makeup - Ivory
-Max Factor Creme Puff - Ivory
-Almay Blusher - Peach
-UDPP
-Barry M Soft Eye Crayon - Black (All Over)
-Black Eyeshadow (From Sleek palette - All Over)
-The Body Shop Eyeshadow Trio - Moonlight Lustre (The Blue/Grey - Over the black and in the crease)
-MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
-No 7 Metallic Eye Pencil - Gold
-Stargazer Eyeshadow - Matte White
-Falsies Mascara
-MAC Snob Lipstick




4 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks lovely :)

Lady Danger said...

Very pretty! It looks great with the Snob lipstick you used x

Steph & The Spaniels said...

This looks great :)
U are really pretty lovely & have great talent
xxxx

Unknown said...

Lovely! You have amazing eyes.