Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Best Concealer! ♥

I have been meaning to review this for soo soo long now. I bought it back at the beginning of the year, as well as the foundation to match. It took me a while to get around to using them, but when I did I was wowed by the concealer.

This stuff is fabulous! It is creamy, covers amazingly well, blends nicely and sets and stays in place. I haven't used anything else since buying this. It cost around £3/£4 I think, and it's seriously good.

I suffer with my skin quite badly, but dabbing a tiny bit of this onto any spots or blemishes completely conceals it. You have to work pretty fast with it because it sets within 30/40 seconds. But once it is set it won't budge!

I will definitely repurchase this over and over. It is my HG Concealer.

[Swatches, Unblended and Blended - I have a feeling they are pointless!]
If you are wondering about my thoughts on the foundation, it's useless to me.. I bought the lightest shade, but it's too dark on me and makes my face look orange. :-(


6 comments:

Liss said...

Oh, I need a concealer, I lost my other one and although I don't use it that often I need something under my eyes now and then when I've had a long night with my toddler. I shall check it out, thanks Sophie :)

Louise - Freckled Elle said...

This is also my HG concealer! You've described it perfectly ^^ x

Steph & The Spaniels said...

I love a good concealer so will have to check this out :)
xxx

m said...

I will have to give this concealer a try!

I also tried the foundation (in the lightest shade) and it was too dark for me and look orange, eek!

Unknown said...

Well it sounds brilliant but i doubt i'll find a shade that will work with my skin :(

SilhouetteScreams said...

I never thought I'd find a HG concealer, but I recently found a similar liquid one that I looooove <3