Pages

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Illamasqua Goodness!

Hey Everyone!

I was fortunate enough to be sent some gorgeous goodies from the 'Body Electrics' Collection from Alex and Illamasqua. Go here to view all of the amazing imagery from the collection, as well as the collection. The images are absolutely gorgeous!

Now, I am a complete newbie to Illamasqua, and was so looking forward to the event that was going to happen, but unfortunately had to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. I was so happy when Alex sent me some goodies to play with anyway, I have been dying to get my hands on some for ages, but haven't got to a counter and have been slightly skint too!

So, Here is what I received and what I think, so far!

[Nail Polish in Force - This looks fierce! I haven't tried it yet, but have seen a couple of other posts about it with swatches, and I am excited to do a NOTD with it. It is the most gorgeous brightest blue! Love!]


[Illumine Oil in Pulse, It smells great and is super sparkly! It doesn't leave an awful greasy feeling on the skin either, It's absolutely stunning. I tried my best to capture the beauty of it, and if you click the image, you may get some idea. I've just gotta figure out how and when I will wear it now!]

[This next this wasn't sent to me by Alex, but in all honestly I did secretly hope it might have been in my package. Anyway, it wasn't - but I entered Marcia's giveaway for it, and I only went and won.. I never win anything, so I was SUPER excited when I won this, The Liquid Metals palette!.. It is so so stunning! I am yet to do a look with it, but they are gorgeous buttery creamy pigmented goodness. I love them very much! Thanks Marcia!]
[My swatches - These are just one swipe. Impressive! :)]
So, they are my goodies, I hope to show what I do with them soon. Especially the palette and polish.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! The liquid metal palette colours are so pretty and pigmented! I love the nail varnish too!

Unknown said...

I loove my liquid metals palette, it makes me happy :) Force looks beautiful and i really want the Illumine oil in volt.

AnNeTtEe said...

you lucky girl!! I want some Ilamasqua too... hehe... I would probably start my collection with that nail polish... it looks pretty just in the bottle alone... can't wait to see a swatch of it... anyhoo, just wanted to say thanks for stoppin by & followin my blog... =)

SilhouetteScreams said...

Im jealous that you have the liquid metals ;]

missy_ellie_uk said...

I'm so jealous of this! I really want the Illumine oil, but I don't know if I can justify the cost to myself! It looks beautiful though.

http://missyellieuk.blogspot.com