Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pin Up Style Make Up!



With this look I was going for an old Hollywood pin up style look. I just wanted to wear some red lipstick really, and this is always a good look for it!

I was impressed when I emerged from my make up room and asked my BF if he liked it ; he said 'Yeah, it looks nice. Kinda old fashioned' .. I smiled and told him it was supposed to and he seemed pleased with himself.

So, what did I use :

- Stargazer Matte White eyeshadow on eyelid and brow highlight.
- (Unsure of the brand) Matte Brown/Grey shade blended into the crease, and on lower lashline.
- Rimmel Pure White Eye Kohl on waterline.
- Mac Fluidline Blacktrack upper lashline.
- Max Factor Lash Extension Mascara.

- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation (Ivory).
- C2000 Lastine Perfection Concealer (Fair).
- Max Factor Creme Puff (Lightest shade).
- Revlon Brow Powder (Brunette).
- MAC Spaced Out Blusher.

- Natural Collection (Cherry Red) on Lips.
- Jemma Kidd Red-ish Gloss on top.

That's everything I used.. I hope you like! I love the lipstick, it is a gorgeous red and cheap cheap too!




10 comments:

Becky said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

ThisAngelBites said...

This looks so stunning on you!

May said...

I love the whole pin up look! The red lipgloss over red lipstick looks lovely

May
xxx

AnNeTtEe said...

pretty look!! i love the red lips on u! =)

missy_ellie_uk said...

this is really pretty, the red lips really suit you x

Unknown said...

Love this look on you, your eyes look stunning x

Jen said...

You look lovely!! Really suits you, my husband hates red lips on me so I never bother x

Unknown said...

I love it, you look stunning! The red lips are just beautiful i love how glossy and juicy it looks.

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

I absolutely love the retro look and you look stunning! x

Sophie said...

Aw, thank you all soooo much! :) I never expected so many comments!