Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hot Pink Lips .. Cheap as Chips!

This is one of my fave cheap bright lipsticks! It is from a brand called 'Laval' .. I don't know a lot about them, but they sell them in my local market and it's cheap..

I ordered this online quite a long time ago.. I wanted a hot pink lipstick and this looked rather nice... and it is! It is a smooth creamy lipstick that is a brightly pigmented hot pink colour!

The only little thing that bugs me about it is that is has that 'cheap lipstick' smell.. Y'know, kind of waxy? .. You can't taste it though, in my experience.

I love how it looks! It's perfect for summer, and it's so shockingly bright!

[Click to enlarge]


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh what a gorgeous colour!

SilhouetteScreams said...

I loooove pinks like this :)

liloo said...

my, you can tell i've not been on here for a while. I've only noticed your new layout. Sorry about that. As you know, I am better with keeping up to date with vids. I am a youtube girl really. I bought some lip glosses recently, sadly i will giving all of them away (apart from the one i tried on my lips) it smells of the lipsticks my mum used to wear: very strong floral which gives you a headache kinda thing, like typical smell of lipsticks. is this one like that? xx

liloo/tsunimee

Sophie said...

Thanks girls :)

Liloo - It is a little floral, but kind of waxy too, I can't explain it. But it smells half waxy half yukky floral(ish). It's not that BAD, but it's not like the yummy smell of some lipsticks either!

xx