Pages

Monday, May 03, 2010

FOTD : Pastel Make Up Look.

I promised I was going to post a pastel look, and here it is! I did this look using the No17 Dolly Mixture Trio from Boots. It's a lovely trio with nicely pigmented colours for the price. They are slightly chalky though, but with a good base they come out ok.

Here is my look..

(Click Images For Larger View)
What I Used :

- UDPP
- Sleek Ink Pot - Glacier (as a paint pot)
- Dolly Mixture Trio
- Stargazer Matte white to Highlight
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- GOSH Black ink 24/7 Liner
- Max Factor lash Extension Mascara
- MAC Snob on lips
- Jemma Kidd - Pink Gloss


Have you tried this trio? What do you think of it?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that 17 trio, I often find myself reaching for it. And that's a really lush look you've done using it :)

My Autistic Adventure said...

You are very talented!

Kell said...

i love that yellow and pink together.. so pretty :)

xo

Unknown said...

You look great! I love the combination of all three colours. I quite like the chalkiness actually, it just makes the shades look more spingish and pastel to me :)
You did your eyeliner absolutely perfectly.

SilhouetteScreams said...

Your blending is EPIC :D

priyanka said...

WOOOOOW... I just wish i could blend like you.. yours is just perfect.. can u do a video tutorial or step step by step thing for your novice readers like me who dont know a thing about blending..??

Nikki said...

I showed this look to my fella last night because I was that impressed.. He didn't get what the fuss was about, but hey, I really like how talented you are!

xx

liloo said...

Remember 10 years ago when I said I recreated your look? Well these photos have been sitting in my folder for ages and it's only I have decided to publish them. check it out.
http://lilooblog.blogspot.com/2010/10/nyx-team-spirit-milani-atlantis-review.html